Skip to content

ASHB Futurity of Texas Limited Breeders' Stallion Service has Been Extended to Sunday, Feb 25


On Sunday, February 25, 2007, the American Saddle Horse Breeders Futurity of Texas will be holding its 11th Limited Breeders’ Stallion Auction.  The auction will once again be held on the American Saddle Horse Breeders Futurity of Texas Web site ( Bids will be taken by phone (contact Janie Hamilton at 214-478-0897 or 972-681-1553), by mail (bid must be RECEIVED BY February 25 at Texas Futurity, c/o Janie Hamilton, 4727 Via Ventura, Mesquite, TX  75150), or by e-mail at The resulting foals from the stallion auction will be eligible for the Limited Breeders’ Weanling Stake during the 2008 Texas State Fair Horse Show.  The foal owners will receive 75% of the purse with the stallion owner receiving the remaining 25%. 


Stallion Owners--Please consider supporting the American Saddle Horse Breeders Futurity of Texas by donating a stallion service to the auction.  As in the past, the stallion owner is not responsible for the first bid.  The Futurity sincerely feels that participation in this program will prove to be an asset to all stallions’ careers and help to keep their names in the spotlight.  $75.00 will be added to the opening bid to cover the Stallion Futurity Nomination (the stallion owner will no longer have to pay the stallion nomination).  The stallion contract can be found at on the Texas Futurity page.  

More Stories